Sunday 23 April 2023

TIME OUT

 I'm taking a time out. I hope to get back to blogging sometime towards the end of summer, or early fall. I'm working on a book of black and white sketches, or in other words no watercolours, just pencil and pen and ink sketches and drawings. Many of the sketches have already been published in other books, but together with some new sketches, I'm attempting to bring a lot of my work together in order to archive more of my time spent making art.

In the meantime I wish everyone a productive summer sketching. Remember, a sketch, is a sketch, is a sketch. It need not be a masterpiece, simply a sketch, a scribble, a memory to be enjoyed, or employed, to remind you of time well spent.

Peace and happiness be with all of you.



Beauty & The Beast.    Self Portrait      22"X30"  Pencil Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment