Sunday 10 July 2016

LAST POST FOR AWHILE..........

This will be my last post for awhile, quite awhile possibly.

Sometime ago I mentioned that I was contemplating writing a new book. Well, Ive begun, and I do believe that it will take up a lot of my time. I'm revisiting one of my first publications, WHERE RAVEN PLAYS - An Artist's Guide to Algonquin Provincial Park, with the idea of introducing a lot of new sketches and paintings. It's been 15 - 20 years since I first published, and since then I've done  new work and I'm very interested in returning to Algonquin to explore further.

In the meantime continue to enjoy what I've posted, and from time to time pay a visit to blurb.ca to see my new publication when it becomes available:-



Oxtongue Lake -  Pencil Sketch  2016

Patterson Bay - Oxtongue Lake      Graphite Drawing  2016

View From the Top - Patterson Bay-  Oxtongue Lake   Graphite Drawing 2009



Patterson Lake - Oxtongue Lake   Watercolour Painting  2016


  Misty Morning - Algonquin Provincial Park                          Watercolour Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment